If you would like to request help from the Plymouth Goodfellows this Christmas season, please fill out our application form below and mail it to:
P.O. Box 700912
Plymouth, MI 48170
Dear parents and guardians,
Families who live in zip code 48170 with children up to 18 years of age
and need Christmas help, can apply by doing the following:
1. Pick up an application from the Plymouth library or click the tab above.
2. Fill out the application clearly and completely. Include an e-mail
address and phone number. The wish list is used for children who are
"adopted," so please fill in sizes and needs as accurately as you
can with as many details as you can.
3. Mail the application with all required documents by October 31st.
Required documents include proof of address (copy of a recent
utility bill, drivers license, rental agreement) and proof that
each child lives with you (MIHEALTH card, DHS letter, custody or guardian papers).
4. You will be notified by e-mail or phone when your application is
5. Gifts will be distributed in early December. Stay tuned for a date.
6. If you have questions, e-mail Plymouthgoodfellows@yahoo.com